Poster sessions organized by the SIG CL
Since 2006, the SIG CL of the DGfS organizes poster sessions at the annual conferences of the DGfS. The posters are not restricted to a specific topic but are intended to illustrate the variety of areas of computational linguistics. The posters are often accompanied by software demos.
The next poster session at the Annual Conference 2018 in Stuttgart is being organized by Kerstin Eckart and Dominik Schlechtweg (Stuttgart).
Overview of the SIG CL poster sessions organized in previous years:
- Poster session 2017 in Saarbrücken (Organisation: Vera Demberg and Asad Sayeed)
- Poster session 2016 in Konstanz (Organisation: Sebastian Sulger)
- Poster session 2015 in Leipzig (Organisation: Maciej Janicki)
- Poster session 2014 in Marburg (Organisation: Thomas Mayer)
- Poster session 2013 in Potsdam (Organisation: Arne Neumann)
- Poster session 2012 in Frankfurt/Main (Organisation: Roland Mittmann)
- Poster session 2011 in Göttingen (Organisation: Stefanie Simon and Yannick Versley)
- Poster session 2010 in Berlin (Organisation: Amir Zeldes)
- Poster session 2009 in Osnabrück (Organisation: Silvana Hartmann)
- Poster session 2008 in Bamberg (Organisation: Bettina Schrader)
- Poster session 2007 in Siegen (Organisation: Stefan Evert and Sabine Schulte im Walde)
- Poster session 2006 in Bielefeld (Organisation: Heike Zinsmeister)