Fall Schools organised by the SIG on Computational Linguistics
Since 2001, the SIG CL of the DGfS organizes a biennial fall school, where four courses on linguistics and computational linguistics are offered over two weeks.
Die 10th Fall School of the SIG CL will take place from September 9th to September 20th 2019 at the University of Stuttgart, Germany, and is being organized by Sebastian Padó.
The following fall schools have been organised in the preceding years:
- 9th Fall School 2017 in Düsseldorf
- 8th Fall School 2015 in Trier
- 7th Fall School 2013 in Heidelberg
- 6th Fall School 2011 in Zürich
- 5th Fall School 2009 in Konstanz
- 4th Fall School 2007 in Potsdam (website not longer available)
- 3rd Fall School 2005 in Bochum
- 2nd Fall School 2003 in Osnabrück
- 1st Fall School 2001 in Konstanz